How much Does bail cost?

Free Florida Bail Bonds Calculator

Wondering what the real cost of a Bartow bail bond is? Use our Florida free bail bond calculator and get an approximate cost of your surety bond. No need to enter any personal information, ever! Have questions about bail or bail financing, please call us at 863.533.1443

A bail bonds calculator uses a simple flat fee of 10% (which is called the bail premium). So for example, if your bail was $10,000 the amount you would need to pay the Bartow bail bonds premium would be $1,000 (plus the Sheriff Fee).

Bartow bail agents use a minimum bond fee of $100. This means that if your bail is lower than $1000, the normal 10% premium would need to meet a threshold to write the bond. Which is why some bondsmen will tell you to try and use your own money to pay 100% of the bond to the city to help save you costs.

Find out now how to get a zero down, online bail bond today. Use this handy Florida bail bonds calculator to determine what you might pay if you financed your bail:

Bail Bond Loan Premium Fees Calculator

Enter Your Bail Amount $
Cost Of Florida Bail Fee $
3 Months6 Months
9 Months12 Months

Bail Bond Schedule

Use this handy Florida bail bond schedule to easily figure what you might pay for a Bartow bail bond:

Bail Amount 10% Premium BAIL COST

How to Get Affordable Bail Bonds

Find out now how to get affordable, online bail bonds today. Watch this video on how to use an Florida online bail bonds calculator, how bail bonds calculators work and the best way to secure bail in Florida.

If my bail is $2,000, how much do I pay the bondsman?

If your bail is $2000 then the bond amount you would pay (the bail bonds premium) would be $200. Use the bail bonds calculator with any amount for bail.

Do I get my bail money back when my case is complete?

No. The premium that you paid is non-refundable. Think of this as a service fee where you only paid 10% of the entire bond while the bondsman covered the other 90%.

Why should I use a bondsman to pay bail?

An arrest is usually unexpected. So using a bondsman allows you to only spend 10% of the complete bond amount. When you calculate your bail, you’ll see that you will have 90% of the bond that you can use for a lawyer, food, rent or whatever bills you have.

How do you calculate Florida bail payments?

When you use our Florida bail calculator, you will simply enter the bond amount. The bail calculator will then show what the premium is you need to pay. If you wanted to finance your bail bond it also shows how much you would need to put down and then the monthly payments amounts (agreed upon by your bondsman).

Why would I need to put money down on my bail for financing?

Your Bartow bail bondsman owes a percentage of the bond to the insurance company. That cost is covered by your down payment. This is where the bail bonds calculator comes in handy. It will show exactly what your down payment would be.

Need more Info on The Best use of our Bail Bonds Calculator? Submit your question!

"*" indicates required fields

Have a question about bail that wasn’t covered in this FAQ? Post your question below and a Bartow bail bondsman will post the answer on this page. If you would like a bondsman to contact you, please fill out the email section of the form.
MM slash DD slash YYYY

Call Now for


About Bartow Bail Bonds

Our professional bail bonds service in Bartow, Florida can help effect an immediate release from Polk County Detention. We are open 24/7, online, fast and efficient at helping defendants post bail quickly for any charge, from assault to DUI.

Information Needed

Need a Bartow bail bondsman near me? You will need the following information:

  • Your Name
  • Your Phone
  • Defendant Name
  • Defendant's Date of Birth
  • Where Arrested?

Bartow Bails Bonds Near Me

Polk County bail bonds agents proudly serve all residents of Florida in need of cheap bail fast!

Bail America Inc.

A Bartow Bail Bonds Near Me Company

Bartow, FL 33830

Tel: (863) 533-1443

Open 24 Hours

Copyright © 2024 Bail America a Bartow Bail Bonds Near Me Company • TERMSPRIVACYSITEMAPCONTACTEMPLOYMENT